I was asked to create a futuristic vision of what our unboxing video would look like in a digital context. Below are two flow designs for two different perspectives: one from the gift purchaser's point of view and one from the gift receiver's point of view. I also made some changes to the interface to showcase the potential of our future collaborations with OpenSea.
- A user purchased an NFT through OpenSea (added an extra button to their UI for sending gifts.) After the purchase user needs to add their information and also pick a return to sender date. If the gift receipient doesn’t claim the gift by the chosen time, NFT will be sent back to the purchaser instead.
- User receives a confirmation email post-purchase that allows them to see the purchaised NFT. There will be a CTA in the email that gives them an ability to go back to OpenSea and purchase other NFTs.
- A user would receive an email relaying that they just received an NFT as a gift, with an associated CTA
- The CTA opens up a static location (splash page) with the digital unboxing of the NFT
- A CTA opens up a page that allows the user to enter their Metamask credentials (since they weren’t part of the initial transaction, they need to log in to claim the gift)
- They can see and access their new NFT in their appreciate wallet